Date(s) - 09/05/2015
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Corning Harley Davidson
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE REGARDLESS OF WEATHER! RAIN OR SHINE!
Your donations benefit the Children’s Miracle Network, The Red Cross, Salvation Army, Wounded Warrior Project and Bath Veteran’s Hospital.
THEN, THAT EVENING, WE HONOR AMERICA AT THE “SET THE NIGHT TO MUSIC FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA!”
For 20 years The American Pride Ride has been raising money and donating toys to charities across the region. Help celebrate this milestone 20th Anniversary American Pride Ride by either joining the ride or cheering on the riders who donate and take part in this event year after year.
Here’s How to Participate:
- Join the Ride, leaving from Corning Harley Davidson at 10am on September 5th.
- Set up a cheering section along the route (found at www.cbelmira.com)
- Be at Bath VA where we will stop about 2pm (and take a collection for Vets).
- **IF YOU ARE RIDING AND HAVE REGISTERED, BRING YOUR NEW, UNWRAPPED TOY TO THE RIDE**
- **IF YOU ARE RIDING AND HAVE REGISTERED, BRING A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE RECEIPT ON YOUR PHONE**
-Be respectful of those around you at all times..
-No Wheelies, No Swerving, No Potentially Dangerous Maneuvers.
-Ride side by side or staggered (based on your ability) with no more than a 10-20yd space from the rider in front of you.
(This will help reduce “the slinky”. The lead vehicle for this ride will not exceed 50mph)
-At all times, stay in the lane the ride is in. *Rte 15 S / I-99 S & NY 328 N (Outriders may need to pass when legally able to on the 4 lanes in order to regroup for the next set of intersections)
2015 Pride Ride Route Instructions
*All Times are approximate
**Route Subject To Change At Any Time (construction… etc)
– 10am- Leave Corning HD in Corning, NY
– South on 15 to Lawrenceville, PA
– 287 South to PA 328 East
– NY 328 N to Southport
– left onto Broadway St
– Immediate right onto Pennsylvania Ave
– continue onto Madison Ave
– continue straight on Lake St, Lake Rd, and Main St into Horseheads
– continue on Watkins Rd which turns into NY-14 N all the way to Watkins Glen
– 11:30/45am- upon entering Watkins Glen, turn right into Tops parking lot and park on the north side of the building (starting in the back parking lot facing Decatur St).
– 1hr stop at Tops for lunch/snacks, gas, bathroom
– 12:45pm- Leave Tops in Watkins Glen
– North on Decatur St
– left onto 4th St
– continue up the hill on Steuben St
– right onto rte 28
– slight left onto rte 23
– Tyrone, right onto 226 then immediate left on rte 23 (turns into Bridseye Waneta Rd)
– left onto Wayne Rd
– left onto NY-54
– Bath, right onto W Washington St
– 1:30pm- Arrive at Bath VA Hospital
– 1hr stop for beverages, bathroom, take up a collection for the Vets at the Bath VA.
– 2:30pm- Leave Bath VA
– right on W Morris St
– onto 415 S and follow to Painted Post
– right on Robert Dann Dr
– right through back parking lot of Community Bank and into CHD parking lot.
– 3:00pm- Arrive at Corning Harley Davidson