Miller Lite Motorsports Trivia Contest
- Weekdays between 10am and 10pm beginning July 28 and ending no later than August 8, 2014, WNGZ will randomly announce phone lines open to a specific caller to answer “motorsports trivia.” The phone number is 607- 767-9649.
- The selected caller will be asked a motorsports-related question. If the Caller correctly answers the question, they are qualified.
- If an incorrect answer is given, the caller does not qualify.
- A total of 14 qualifiers will be selected on-air.
- Community Broadcasters is not responsible for disconnects, malfunctions, or accidental termination of phone calls.
- Qualifiers will compete in a contest at Bleachers Sports Bar & Grill in Watkins Glen, New York on Thursday, August 7th0. Each qualifier must bring 3 “team members.” All team members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Grand Prize consists of 1 ticket for each “team member” to the auto race on Sunday, August 10th, a private tour of the garage area, a tour of “Brad’s Hauler,” and an opportunity to meet Brad Keselowski, subject to availability.
- Only one Grand Prize will be awarded.
- All prizes furnished and arranged by MillerCoors Brewing Company.
- All contestants and winners must be at least 21 years of age and show valid ID day of event to participate.
- Only 1 person per household will be allowed to qualify and allowed to qualify only once.
- Employees, agents, and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are not eligible to enter or win.
- All qualifiers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Community Broadcasters, LLC, its employees, officers, directors and assigns from any and all liability in connection with this contest.
- All contestants must give consent that their voice, name, and/or picture or likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
- No purchase necessary to qualify or win. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Rules are available at Community Broadcasters, LLC in Elmira Heights during business hours and online at WNGZ.com.